Through The Looking Glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG based on anything that is already released, or your own creations.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Club Phantom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Johan
Admin
Johan

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 1:55 am

Club Phantom is located in Azumano, Japan. Owner Dark Mousy has managed to build up the most high-end, exclusive club in the country. While walk ins are welcome, club members get the full package experience, and VIPs get even more exclusive rewards. With only the most talented and experienced staff around, this upper scale joint is the place for you. There’s only one rule- what happens here, stays here.

Stats:
Club Type: Nude
Dancer Ethnicity and gender: Mixed (meaning there are BOTH male and female dancers)

Workers:
Dark Mousy -owner-
Kazu Kurai -Dark's assistant/dancer/cook for the restaurant area of the club-
Shuunichi Niwa -dancer-
Kayla Thompson -dancer-
Kayle Hyila -bodyguard- (Mainly looks after Kayla)

Features:
Open to all:
Lap dances
Hot box
Restaurant
Bar
Public lounge rooms

Members only:
Discounted prices on dances
Discounted prices on hot box
Restaurant/bar discounts
Private showing with a dancer of your choice
Members lounge access

VIP:
All above offers
Free drinks
Any available dancer of your choice, no limitations
Access to VIP lounges
Use of any of private rooms to satisfy needs with one or more girls and guys

Last edited by Johan on January 11th 2013, 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://throughthemirror.rpg-board.net
The Joker

The Joker

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 8th 2013, 7:02 am

"hey man, look i'll let you in..... Just dont shoot." silently cries the club bouncer. "just remember, no tattling on me to the coppers, eat your vegatables and dont stay up too late tonight. Hahahahaaaaa!" replies the joker lowering his gun and walking into the club. "oh and one last thing, yoink" he takes a vip card from the bouncer.
Back to top Go down
Johan
Admin
Johan

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 10:51 pm

Dressed in her normal attire, Kayle wandered around the place, lightly taking a sip into the mint julep that she'd just purchased as Sweet Peach was walking with her. The Pidgeot, in her humanized form, stretched out slightly, trying to crack her back. (It's obviously different from being a bird and a human.) The club was sure packed this time around, but then again, the place just opened up after all.

"Well....what'd ya know," The burnette grinned spotting a certian blond nearby trying to hide. "Oi, Sweet Peach. You see what I see?"

"Looks like Kayla's here, too," Sweet Peach said with a nod as she noticed her trainer's grin. "I forget, but don't you work here, too?"

"Pfffffffffffffffffffff! Nooooo! If someone tried touching me, I'd PK Thunder them into next week" She said as she tilted her newsboy style cap to the side a bit.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 10:56 pm

With a pilfered vip card in hand he walks into the club.
Back to top Go down
Juudai

Juudai

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:18 pm

Kayla was over by the sofas, busy talking to Shuu. "So, Shuu, how was your day~? Have you seen Fubuki or any of those folks around recently~?" She asked as she scratched her own head lightly.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:20 pm

Walking to the bar with a thirst only hard liquor could fix. " hey! Barkeep."
Back to top Go down
Johan
Admin
Johan

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:38 pm

"It's been ok," Shuunichi said with a smile as he was nomming on some strawberry shortcake. "Fubuki said that he and his band are supposed to be playing tonight, so I'm really looking forward to it~!" The younger Niwa twin squeed slightly, but then noticed Kayle and Sweet Peach nearby. "Oh and look over there! I think I see Kayle."

Hearing her name, Kayle looked around, not knowing where the voice came from. She shrugged and went over to get a bite to eat for herself and her Pidgeot over in the restaurant area of the club.

Noticing the Joker at the table, Dark walked over the the other. "Yo! You must be a new face around here." The phantom thief said with a grin as he was petting Kazu on the head since the other was hiding behind the counter due to some pushy customers he encountered earlier. "Oh and Kazu, do tell me who the son of a bitch is so that I can kick his ass out."
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:45 pm

The joker stands up to greet dark. "jokers the name, crimes my game. Putter there pal." he smiles offering his hand for a shake.
Back to top Go down
Johan
Admin
Johan

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:47 pm

"Well nice to meetcha then!" The thief smiled and took the other's hand.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:51 pm

Joker grinned as the man took his hand, grabbing the shock buzzer between their hands. Giving a slight shock.
Back to top Go down
Juudai

Juudai

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 11th 2013, 11:57 pm

"Ohhh~! And awww. But yeah, ok, I'll let ya be now and stalk her, haha."Kayla replied then decided to stalk Kayle to the restaurant.

Kazu looked side to side while he kept hiding behind the counter, but then peeked out a bit and saw that same costumer who had threatened him earlier. "Dumbass." He whispered to himself as he felt two black, soft cat ears pop out of his head.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 12:05 am

"whew talk abouta static zap, take a seat let me get ya a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Johan
Admin
Johan

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 12:13 am

"Gah!" Dark jumpedback a bit as he felt the shock. It didn't hurt, but it did supprise him. "Heh, ya got me there. As a thief I should know better and keep up my guard." He laughed as he scratched the back of his neck. "So what do you want to drink? We've got a lotta things here."

"Sounds good to me!" Shuunichi said as he stretched out slightly to crack his back. "Ow...that hurt a bit." He chuckled nervously as he heard a small crack. "Sai's been keeping me busy tonight." He stated as he facepalmed.

Heading into the restaurant, Kayle and Sweet Peach sat down at a booth that was near one of the windows. Kayle was always one the want to watch the sceanary from outside. That and she was maybe hoping to spot one of the Mr. Saturn airships that she'd been seeing around lately. She and Sweet Peach took a glance at the menu to see what they wanted. The Pidgeot's eyes widened as she saw that there were a few different dishes for Pokemon, including a Poffin Sundae. Kayle chuckled as she looked up for a moment to see her Pokemon's face light up.

"Oh Sweet Peach, you're so silly~!"
Back to top Go down
Juudai

Juudai

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 12:32 am

Ikuto whistled and by the way he was moving, you could tell he was very drunk. Drunk to the point that he didn't know what he was doing. He then saw two black cat ears. "Well, hello, there, lovely!" The cat boy said, obviously flirting with the other as he picked him up by the collar. "You're the lovely neko I demanded a drink from, well thanks for it. How about a thank you from me to you? What I mean is sleeping with me obviously." Ikuto added, then hiccuped and grinned pervertedly.

"N-no! And stop flirting with me, you drunkzoid!!!!" Kazu replied, stuttering as his heart began to beat fast. After being picked up by the collar, the darker bluenette flailed around, trying to kick Ikuto away. Luckily, he was able to kick Ikuto away, but then ended up falling on the ground. "Ow."

Kayla then went over to where Kayle was sitting and sat across from her. "Yo!" She said, waving to the other.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 12:38 am

He orders a round of tequila. "so your a theif eh?"
Back to top Go down
Johan
Admin
Johan

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 12:41 am

"Hang on a sec, Joker," Dark glared as he noticed Ikuto messing with Kazu. "I gotta take care of this....." Pulling a magic feather from his pocket, he flung it at Ikuto so that it would hit the wall and not at him. Since the club had just opened, Dark didn't want to give the place a bad reputation. "Get outta here, Ikuto......before I send someone to kick you out.....better yet, I'll do it myself."

Seeing that the other left, Shuunichi laid down on the couch, resting for the time being since there was no one else coming in that he knew of, and Fubuki's band wouldn't be playing for quite some time.

"Ohai!" The elf grinned a dorky smile as she looked up from her menu. "You're stalking me, aren't youuuuu."
Back to top Go down
Juudai

Juudai

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 2:38 am

Ikuto frowned and dropped the other. "Oh, fuck off, Dark, it's none of your business what I do. I'm not leaving anytime soon and I don't plan on ever leaving tonight," he said, glaring at the other. "I just wanna spend quality time with this neko boy, so go back to what the fuck you were doing. He isn't yours after all. So you can just go fuck off and find someone else to flirt with or hang with," Ikuto stated, snickering and grinning while sounding angry at the same time. He was also still obviously VERY drunk, so he did not know what the heck he was doing or saying nor he did care.

Kazu flailed and squealed. "No! I'm not 'yours'," he pouted and opened a portal under Ikuto's feet. "Ya know, I don't like people like you that assume they can pick up on someone and claim them. That can get you into bigggg trouble, ya know~" He then watched Ikuto fall through the portal and laughed like a mad, insane person. "He's gone now, so he can never appear again." As soon as Ikuto was outta sight, he closed the portal. "I banished him alright, so we no longer need to worry about Ikuto." The bluenette stated with glee as his cat ears twitched. Kazu then walked over to the other and clung onto him tightly from behind since Ikuto was now gone. "Besides~ I don't want anyone else rather than youuu~ Because I love no one else~ And he cannot return because I banished him~" The bluenette whispered while his cat ears twitched again.

"Oiiii!" Sai called out to Shuu as he ran over to the couch. "Wanna hang out, Shuu-chan? I ain't got nothing else better to do." He said, chuckling.

"Of course I am because I haven't seen you all day! Besides, Im hungryyyy!" Kayla said, flailing as Aiko jumped up next to her on the seat. Kayla then grabbed a menu and looked at it.
Back to top Go down
Johan
Admin
Johan

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 3:16 am

"Tch." Dark scowls as he flashes a wedding ring on his and Kazu's fingers. "Then what do you call this?" He stated with a smug grin, but he was never going to get a reply since Kazu banished the other. "Aww. And I wanted to piss him off on the fact that we're married. Oh well." The thief chuckled as he pulled the other close to him." Then hearing the other whisper what he just said, the other patted him on the head. "Heh, heh....I wouldn't want it any other way."

"E-ehhhhhhhh?! Where did you come from?!" The red head squeaked slightly as he almost fell from the couch.

"Yeah, I knowwwww~! This spazzle birdie and I were training for the League," She grinned pointing to Sweet Peach, who just pouted. "So whatcha gettin? I'm thinking the chicken romano~!"

Last edited by Johan on January 19th 2013, 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juudai

Juudai

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 4:32 am

"Well, if you really wanna piss him off that much, I can bring him back momentarily for you, but why even bother?" he replied, giggling slightly. "I mean, I'm sure he got the message since I heard him say 'lucky fucker' after sending him in that portal." The bluenette smiled as he began snuggling close to the other. "Well, I'm glad ya don't, because after all, I don't think I could bare a second alone, ever again."

"I just walked in, silly, you were the first person I saw then automatically came over here to talk to you," the Nazo boy stated.

"Ohhh~ What league? you mean the um... Johto one or Unova?" Kayla stated curiously, tilting her head as she gently petted Aiko on the head. "Welll~ I dunno, maybe the beef romano or sushi~"
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 8:57 am

The joker adjusts his tie and downs a random shot.
Back to top Go down
Johan
Admin
Johan

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 16th 2013, 4:36 pm

"Oh really now?" The phantom thief's grin sudden grew wide. "Well looks like I won then!" Dark laughed, ruffling Kazu's hair. " He knows better than to mess with the great Dark!"

"Ohh~ So you're basically stalking me!" Shuunichi snickered, teasing the other.

"Yush~! We've been training for the Unova league to challenge Iris for the past few weeks." Kayle stated as she looked over at Sweet Peach, who kept pecking at her so that she would order the food already. "Fineeeeeeeeeeeeee! Chill out you hungry, birdie!" She chuckled as she called the waiter over and ordered her food. "Oh and one spicy poffin sundae for Sweet Peach."
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 16th 2013, 4:57 pm

"ah, so. Onto the drinks" he says handing out the shots.
Back to top Go down
Juudai

Juudai

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 16th 2013, 7:27 pm

"You're such a spazzle, luv~" Kazu stated, giggling more as his cat ears popped out of his head, tilting to the sides. "Of course. No one else can win me over, anywayyy because I want no otherr~ You make me more happy than anyone else does~"

"Eeeeyuppp~" Sai replied, grinning. "With my occupation, it's fun stalking people." He then took a shot. "Thanks, man," he said to Joker.

"Ohhh, sounds fun~" Kayla nodded and chuckled while patting Aiko on the head. "One berry shake for Aiko also~"
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom EmptyJanuary 18th 2013, 10:27 pm

Bruce wayne walks up to the bouncer. "where is your pass?" asks the bouncer not recognizing gothams son. Wayne hands him a stack of bills and takes the vip pass off his coat. "oh its right here, silly me i should have had it out and in sight." wayne says walking by the money counting bouncer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Club Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Phantom   Club Phantom Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Phantom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through The Looking Glass :: Locations :: Other Locations-
Jump to: